Job Demands Analysis
Do you need to know the specific job demands for a particular job?
If you plan to hire employees, accommodate those with work restrictions or comply with the ADA then having an accurate picture of the job demands is essential.
A job demands analysis (JDA) from our Wichita clinic will help you:
- Develop a legally defensible pre-work testing program
- Make decisions about employees returning to work with medical restrictions
- Answer accommodation requests from employees with a disability
- Create more effective rehabilitation programs if an employee is injured on the job
Job descriptions can be outdated by the time they are printed and filed.
Our physical therapists can perform a job demands analysis for your Wichita business to help you quantify the physical demands for any job.
- Document the work in real time by measuring forces required such as lifting, carrying, pushing and pulling.
- Record the postures employees must use to complete work tasks, such as reaching, stooping, kneeling or squatting.
- Monitor climbing, balancing, walking or crawling.
- Create a written document that outlines all this information in a concise, easy to read format.
All of this information helps you make decisions about hiring new employees, granting accommodation requests or transitioning an injured employee back to work.
You can rest assured that the job descriptions for your Wichita business accurately depict what the job requires and your program is legally defensible.
Your staff is the most welcoming and caring. I look forward to coming to WorkSafe Physical Therapy!
Know What the Job Demands!
Let us help you get your program started.